Blog Posts

Basic Rider Classes

December 5th, 2016 / Written by mtc / 11 comments

Get a jump on the rider classes.  We have just posted the times for the year.  Register early to get the time you desire.  Classes fill fast so don’t delay.  Spring is just around the corner!

Sign up online or call Gretchen at 651-423-8224

Motorcycle

Categories: Departments

11 Comments

• Matthew McGraw says:

Looking to signup for a class late May – early June. First time rider.

• Hi Matthew – I sent you an email with all the information regarding the basic rider course. take care – Gretchen

• Nina Vasquez says:

I am looking for class schedules and info on minors taking the class… where do I find this info?

• Adriana Walli says:

I am trying to sign up for the basic riders course, but cannot find the link?

• Tim Cartwright says:

I just bought a new motorcycle went from a smaller one of 10 yrs to a big twin I’m interested in taking a advanced rider course in april 2017

• Randy Herman says:

Please send me dates for open classes. is this a hands on course for new riders (or old riders but no longer have endorsement) that want the safety course and get their endorsement AFTER the course if complete? Look forward to hearing back from you on dates, cost and what the course includes or what is needed to attend the course. thank you

• Kyle says:

Curious about times for the rider classes to get motorcycle license

• Norma says:

Hello Gretchen,
    Would like to see schedules. Looking to sign up and a couple more question.

• Jessie Mader says:

I”m looking for the whole motorcycle course to be able to get my licence. I never drive a bike always been the passenger. Also for my daughter she just got her driver licence last month. Thanks

• Kim Johnson says:

I would like to sign up for basic rider course. I have never ridden a bike before. I would like a class asap 612-578-3350
    Kim Johnson

• Chris Brown says:

Wondering when course times are?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

“The Minnesota Training Connection rental space was perfect for our company’s training seminar. The rooms were flexible and perfect for our needs. We were very happy with the outcomes and hope to return soon. ” Patti R.

Find out more about our courses and offerings