This course covers both high and low pressure boilers used in steam and hot water heating, high-pressure, high-temperature hot water boilers used in heating or process installations, and small mechanical-drive steam turbines. This course is designed for those who want to acquire a special license or upgrade to second class A, B, or C as required by the rules and regulations of the Boiler Division of the State of Minnesota. Textbooks will be provided the first night of the class. This course is normally offered in the fall and spring, although additional courses may be added if there is enough interest.
Course Dates: Classes will be held Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Class 1: September 10th through Oct 3rd
- Class 2: October 22nd through Nov 14th
- Class 3: Jan 7th through Jan 30th
- Class 4: March 3rd through March 26th
- Class 5: May 5th through May 28th