This course covers high and low pressure boilers used in hot water supply, process and power installations, larger high-pressure/high-temperature water boilers, and power installation, as well as larger steam turbines used for mechanical drive and power generation. Curriculum is designed for those who want to upgrade to first class A, B, or C license, or upgrade to a Chief A, B, or C license as required by the rules and regulations of the Boiler Division of the State of Minnesota. Textbooks are provided the first night of the class.
Course Dates: Classes are held Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Class 1: September 10th through Oct 3rd
- Class 2: October 22nd through Nov 14th
- Class 3: Jan 7th through Jan 30th
- Class 4: March 3rd through March 26th
- Class 5: May 5th through May 28th
Tags: Boiler Training, continuing education, Hot Water Boiler, Steam Boiler, Steam Hot Water Boiler, training