MINNESOTA TRAINING CONNECTION
Minnesota Training Connection, a partnership between Dakota County Technical College and Inver Hills Community College, is dedicated to providing flexible career training solutions to business and industry. Leveraging the resources of Minnesota State Colleges and Universities, our training is designed to make your business more competent and more competitive.
- City of Minneapolis Public Works
- EveryDay Living
- Consolidated Communications
- Imperial Plastics
- Intek Plastics
- North St. Paul/Maplewood/Oakdale School District
- State of Minnesota MNIT Services
- Xcel Energy
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
- Dakota-Scott Workforce Investment Board
- St. Paul Park Refining Company
- Sunset Learning Institute
- Knowledge Peak
- Advance IT Minnesota
- Minnesota High Tech Association
- Minnesota Resource Center
- City of Minneapolis
Dakota County Technical College: 1300 145th Street East (County Road 42), Rosemount, MN 55068 | 651-423-8269
Located in the heart of Rosemount, Minn., just minutes away from the Twin Cities, the main campus of Dakota County Technical College reflects the intimacy of a small town with the networking and cultural advantages of a modern metropolitan area.
Inver Hills Community College: 2500 East 80th Street, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076 | 651-450-3578
You approach your business strategically; approach your training the same way with expertise from Minnesota Training Connection.