- Meet the American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines
- Teach critical skills and knowledge needed to respond to and manage an emergency situation
- Available with or without a First Aid component
- Hybrid (online and in-person)
- This blended CPR training from the American Heart Association (AHA) has an online self-paced study portion, instructor led skills practice, and in-person skills test. You must complete the skills practice and skills test within 60 days of taking the online course.
- Classroom (in-class)
- These CPR courses are instructor led, with hands-on training.
BLS For Health Care Providers: CPR/AED (Classroom or Hybrid)
This course is offered as a 5-hour classroom or hybrid (online and in-person) course. It is designed for those currently working in the health care field. You will learn valuable skills; such as, responding to life threatening emergencies; adult, child, and infant rescue techniques; chest compressions and ventilations; and using an AED (Automated External Defibrillator). This course is designed for students in DCTC’s Allied Heath programs and current health care professionals.