This course consists of two hours of classroom instruction followed by four hours on the DCTC road course (including skid pad). It is available for all Class A CDL drivers. Both skilled veterans and newly licensed drivers will benefit. It is designed for all drivers seeking to improve their skills in accident avoidance.
Develop your skills in:
- Evasive maneuvering and accident avoidance
- Hydroplaning and vehicle control
- Wet skid pad braking (anti-Jackknife)
- Vehicle dynamics and individual reaction time
- Panic, threshold, and control braking
- Serpentine driving
- Backing techniques
Customized Corporate Solutions
Many of our courses and training programs can be customized to fit your requirements. We adapt to various schedules and locations for your individual or company’s needs.