This is a one-on-one training session that is set up between yourself and the instructor. This is a 24-hour session over 3 or 4 days including the test taken on the last day.
- $2,100 includes test at the License Exam Station (no financial aid available)
- Additional fees to obtain license (payable at the License Exam Station on the day of testing)
- $200 per test if additional tests are necessary
- Class B CDL permit
- To obtain your permit you must take a general knowledge test and air brakes test, which includes questions from the Minnesota Commercial Driver’s Manual.
- DOT physical exam and pre-employment drug screen
- Contact your doctor or clinic to see if they provide these medical services, or contact Twin Cities Occupational Health & Rehabilitation in Mendota Heights at 651-224-8264 to schedule an appointment. DCTC students receive a discount.
Contact one of the representatives listed above for registration or more information.